Online Cyber Security Courses
We are dedicated to providing high-quality training delivered in an exciting, dynamic format both in person and via online tools. Extend your learning through our Online Courses and exclusive study materials for CyberProtex students. We offer a number of different online courses for students who want to study on demand. These courses are offered independently of our instructor-led courses and can be utilized to prepare for the CISSP, Security+, Network+, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, LPT, and CCISO. Watch a sample video below to hear how our lead instructor, Ben McGee, gives test-prep tips for some of the most popular courses CyberProtex offers.
5 Reasons to Love eLearning
eLearning is easy to love because it enables you to learn from anywhere, engage with training content, practice what you’ve learned, combine new learning with prior knowledge and test with confidence.
- Learn from Anywhere: If you aren’t able to get to a class or one isn’t offered near you, eLearning lets you learn from anywhere with an internet connection. And you can decide if you want to work on your own schedule or attend a virtual class.
- Engage with Training Content: There’s nothing more frustrating than zoning out while you’re supposed to be learning. Online learning takes the boredom out of IT training by integrating games, simulations, quizzes and multiple types of media into learning content.
- Practice What You've Learned: One of the most powerful ways to retain knowledge is to practice what you’ve learned. eLearning gives you the chance to pause and replay a lesson over and over and take perfectly timed quizzes to ensure you retain the information long term.
- Test with Confidence: No matter how much you know, going into a testing situation with low confidence can sabotage your success. eLearning tools build your confidence by giving you plenty of opportunities to practice what you’ve learned and get a sense of what testing feels like.
- Combine New Learning with Prior Knowledge: If you already have some knowledge on the topic you’re studying, you may want to prioritize your studies based on what you don’t yet know versus what you do. Some eLearning platforms are designed to build upon your existing knowledge to help you learn new skills.